The Millay Society owns the copyrights to the literary estate of Edna St. Vincent Millay. All published and unpublished writings, including songs, by Millay and her family are protected under copyright law.
For permission to quote from or to reproduce these works in English or in translation, in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, print, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, you must contact the Literary Executor of the Millay Society (name and address below) with a request in writing that contains the following information:
- The title of the Millay work(s) to be used.
- How the Millay work(s) will be used.
- Which specific countries or geographic regions you are seeking distribution rights for (for example: USA, North America, World, etc.).
- When the materials will be made available and to whom.
- How you will display the copyright notice and credits.
The Edna St. Vincent Millay Society
PO Box 5683
Eugene, OR 97405
or: Frederick T. Courtright, President, Permissions Coordinator
phone: 570-839-7477 fax: 570-839-7448